The event has bus and bicycle transport options from Durban to the 160km and 106km start in Pietermaritzburg and back again, as well as the 65km start and relay transition in Cato Ridge.
For Bus and Bicycle transport to the start of the 160km and 106km in Pietermaritzburg please CLICK HERE.
For Bus and Bicycle transport to Golden Horse Casino and Entertainment after the race please CLICK HERE.
For Bus and Bicycle transport to the start of the 65km and relay transition in Cato ridge please CLICK HERE.
For more information please contact Angie on [email protected]
Riding the Amashova? Get 10%* off your car rental and 300km per day when collecting in Durban or Johannesburg between 17 October and 20 October 2019. You can also benefit from a convenience service offered by Avis Rent a Car in partnership with Tsogo Sun when you book your rental for drop off before the Amashova start in Pietermaritzburg, at the Golden Horse Entertainment and Casino. *Maximum 13 day rental and subject to availability. Book now – click here https://bit.ly/30e9L1i
The Tsogo Sun Amashova has a new Bicycle Transport Partner! Do you need transport for your bicycle from Cape Town or Johannesburg to the start of the Shova? With 11 years of experience in moving bicycles, Trans-sporT originated out of our clients need to safely move their bicycles to and from the Cape Town Cycle Tour, by NightwinG Couriers. With more and more requests coming for NightwinG Couriers to transport bikes from different provinces, Tans-sporT was founded. We realised that transporting a bicycle is a very specialied service it requires a working knowledge of bikes, specialised boxes to be designed, and unique packaging options. More than that we realise that your bicycle is part of your race, and of the importance that it is cared for as much as you have prepared for each cycling event. Click here for more info and to book this service.
As the Official Bike Trans-sporT company to the race, The NightwinG Group are pleased to offer an exclusive discount to all participants who book their bike Trans-sporT through the official Amashova website (refer to point 6 below).
You will get specialised Trans-sporT for your bike and all the extra benefits of moving your bike with people who know and love bikes just as much as you do:
1. Routings from both Johannesburg and Cape Town return.
2. Bicycle mechanics at both start points (Pietermaritzburg 160km & 106km and Cato Ridge 65km).
3. Kit / Tog Bag drop off at start point (Pietermaritzburg only) and available for collection when you complete the race at the Trans-sporT NightwinG Official Bike Park.
4. Additional items such as helmets, pump, shoes can be accepted, boxed and couriered with your bike.
5. Bike catchers will be there to receive your bike at the finish line and assist with your bike check-in for return to Johannesburg and or Cape Town.
6. Quote Z9M3YJKM as the Promo Discount Code when you book your bike Trans-sporT on the Amashova website and get R125.00 off your bill.
Trans-sporT powered by The NightwinG Group. Your World Under Our Wing
Click here for more info and to book this service.